- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Information, images, samples and colour samples are intended as a general guide only and do not form part of the contract. Finished products may be subject to minor changes which do no significantly affect their appearance or performance. The colour of our products viewed on our website or provided by samples and swatches may vary from that of the actual goods. Colours may also vary between different batches of production.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the EU.
DEFINITION AND INTERPRETATION:
Seller: Aidan Byrne t/a ORBespoke
Purchaser: Person who has agreed to buy the goods from the seller
Goods: Goods as agreed by the seller to supply to the purchaser
Contract: Contract between seller and purchaser for the sale and purchase of the goods and services agreed by them
Seller’s website: ORBespoke.ie
BASIS OF SALES
The seller shall sell and the purchaser shall buy the goods in accordance with the terms of this agreement and any additional terms set out in the contract. The contract is formed when the seller provides to the purchaser a confirmation of order by email.
The purchaser is responsible for ensuring that the specification of the goods are complete and accurate and that the goods are suitable for the intended use before any order is placed by the purchaser.
If, after receipt by the purchaser and the confirmation of order, the seller is unable to supply the goods for any reason beyond the seller’s reasonable control, then the seller shall offer the purchaser goods of equal value. The purchaser in these circumstances can either cancel the order or accept the alternative goods.
PURCHASER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL
As a consumer purchasing over the internet, or by telephone, you are legally entitled to cancel your contract with the seller for certain goods you order up until the fourteenth working day after you receive them.
Your right to cancel your contract is however subject to the following conditions:
You are not entitled to cancel your contract where the goods have been made for your specification.
You will be responsible for returning the goods to us in an undamaged and unused condition using the original packaging materials or equivalent be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid by you. You do, however, have to pay the cost of returning the goods to us. If you do not pay this, we will be entitled to recover from you, the cost of returning the goods and will subtract this amount from the refund.
If you wish to cancel this contract under the above conditions, you must give us written instruction by email. Notice by email is to be taken as having been given on the date of transmission by email.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
The price payable by you for the goods shall be the price agreed by you at the Design Proposal stage in relation to commissions and shall be deemed accepted by you on payment of the Deposit.
Should the applicable VAT rate change before the date of delivery, the purchaser agrees that such an amendment be added to the price; if the VAT rate decreases, the seller agrees to reflect said change in the invoice.
For commissions, a deposit of 50 % of your order value is due before work commences. Full payment for the furniture is due on completion.
Any alterations and additions to the original agreed design proposal may be subject to an additional cost.
GUARANTEE AND WARRANTY
ORBespoke guarantees that the goods will confirm to the agreed Design Proposal.
The seller will replace defective goods at our discretion free of charge.
Any claim by the purchaser based upon any defects in the goods (including defects in the quantity or condition of the goods) must be notified to the seller as soon as reasonably practicable after the defect has been discovered. In order to avoid any delay in dealing with any claim that the goods are defective, the purchaser should check the goods with due care and attention at the earliest opportunity after delivery and submit any claim in writing to the seller at the seller’s address.
One payment has been made in full, the purchaser will become the owner of the goods or piece of furniture. Once the goods have been delivered, they will be held at the purchaser’s risk and the seller will not be liable for any subsequent damage to the goods or for their loss or destruction.
The seller will not be liable for any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, failure to follow our instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse, alteration, or repair of the goods without the seller’s prior written approval.
The seller will not be liable for any loss or delays arising from circumstances beyond our reasonable control – including, but not limited to, goods that are damaged in transit or goods that have to be replaced for any reason.
The seller will not be liable for any consequential or special loss arising out of any breach of condition, warranty, or contract on our part in respect of the goods. The seller’s liability for any such breach in respect of the goods will be limited to their net invoice value or, at the seller’s discretion, to replacement of the goods.
The seller will not be liable for any defects, injury, loss or damage resulting from the purchaser’s negligence or arising from installation in a damp environment, lack of proper maintenance, improper use, accidents, unauthorised alteration, faulty workmanship or negligence on the part of others.